Resources are the building blocks that you use to customize your events. Once you define a resource to the Event Manager, you can use it in any event.
- Venues. Specify ‘where’ you plan to conduct your events. Whether you are conducting a virtual meeting or an actual brick-and-mortar event, you must set up your venue before you set up an event.
- Images. Upload banner images to dress up web pages and correspondence related to your event. Upload photos of your presenters to add a personal touch to presenters’ profiles.
- Presenters. Create a presenter profile that you can include on your optional landing page.
- Surveys. Create surveys to gather information from your event registrants and attendees.
- Documents. Upload a document to the Event Manager. You can provide your prospects and registrants with links to uploaded documents. It is an easy way to share event-related documents.
- Email. Set up email lists for your customers, members or employees.