Use the 'Event Setup' pages to define your event to the Event Manager. You can complete a basic event set-up in couple of minutes. Once the basics are in place, you have plenty of options for customizing your event.
- Event List. Review a list of all of your events. Select the event you want to work with.
- Add New Event. Set up a new event.
- Edit Basic Settings. Edit the basic settings of an event. Edit the basic 'what', 'where' and 'when' of the event.
- Registration Settings. Customize your event registration. You can tailor the registration form to your needs. You can add a custom message to the automated confirmation email that we send to your registrants. You can even specify a survey for your registrants to complete.
- Landing Page Settings. Set up a Landing Page for your event. You do not need an IT staff or web development skills to set up a professional web page to promote your event.
- Speaker Management. The Speaker Management pages are intended for the Event Coordinator whose event involves several speakers. Use the Speaker Management pages to register speakers, arrange planning and rehearsal sessions and send Event Day Confirmations and Reminders.
- On-Demand Settings. Post a recording of your event so interested parties who were unable to attend the live event can access the recording.
- Copy an event. Copy an existing event. Set up additional sessions of the same event or use an existing event as a starting point for a new one.
- Review event details. Review all event settings on a single page.