Would you like to learn about a new chromatography resin that could revolutionize your approach to capture and polish chromatography?
Learn from the experts about how the Applied Biosystems® POROS®XS resin is ideal for process-scale bioseparations. This breakthrough resin combines optimal particle size, pore size and surface chemistry to provide superior process peformance.
Now you can have a resin with with both high capacity (100mg/ml) and high resolution for the purification of Monoclonal antibodies.
Participants will learn:
- The current downstream demands of the biopharma industry.
- How the performance of POROS® XS provides high capacity, superior resolution, and unparalleled salt tolerance.
- The design space for optimal dynamic binding capacity
- How superior capacity can be obtained over a broad range of process conditions.
- How POROS® XS provides improved yield and throughput with added process flexibility.
When: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- 10:00 a.m.(EST)/3:00 p.m.(GMT)
- 12:30 p.m.(PST)/3:30 p.m.(EST)
(Can’t make the date? Sign up, and we’ll send you the link to the recording.)
Ask the Expert! Live Q&A will follow the short presentation.
Cost: Enrollment in the course is free.